Job title – Entertainment Coordinator
Manager – Entertainment Director, Senior Entertainment Manager
Position – Full-time
Location – Melbourne
We are Solution Entertainment, Australia’s leading Entertainment agency.
We are a highly skilled team with backgrounds in PR, events, production and marketing.
Since 2007 we have been connecting amazing brands with epic entertainment for performances that captivate.
Our purpose is to take the pressure off our clients. It’s to assure them with our expertise and professionalism that we can connect them with the best curated talent in Australia. It’s to nail the brief, every time. It’s about focusing on the details and ensuring we never lose sight of their objectives. (But we sure do have some fun along the way.)
That’s how WE MAKE MAGIC.
But most of all? We get results.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a passionate Entertainment Coordinator to support the Entertainment team and work closely with our Managers across Major Events, Corporate Events and Private Events.
This is a hands-on role where you will be assisting with enquiries and bookings, managing weekly entertainment contracts with venues, and assisting the team with exciting client briefs to curate bespoke entertainment offerings.
You will be working in a dynamic team and need to need to be driven, enthusiastic, thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an outstanding attention to detail. Team player and love of entertainment is a must!
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent customer service when working with clients and suppliers alike
- Receive, quote, and manage entertainment enquiries and bookings from internal and external clients
- Respond to all client and supplier enquiries professionally and within the agreed time frames
- Assist Entertainment Managers with quotes, proposal writing, budgets and run sheets
- Administrative duties including answering phones, updating the SE database and maintaining CRM and filing systems
- Assist the team with invoicing and supplier payments
- Assist with stage management at events when applicable
- Assist in development and maintenance of supplier relationships
- Attend client meetings as required
- Adhering to SE processes, policies and brand values
- 1+ years of experience in the events industry or similar
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to take direction and also work autonomously
- Can work well and deliver under pressure and effectively manage competing priorities
- Able to communicate with clients, suppliers, venues and talent
- Is prepared to travel and work outside business hours as required
- Possess a cooperative, collaborative, solution-orientated mindset, and can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
Sound like you? Please apply with your CV and a cover letter including reasons why you want to work with Solution Entertainment. We can’t wait to hear from you!