MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nucleus Research, a global provider of ROI-focused technology research and advisory services, announced the winners of the 2022 Nucleus Research ROI Awards. Each year, Nucleus recognizes the year’s top enterprise technology implementations based on the overall value delivered by each solution. The top 10 winners were selected from hundreds of IT project nominations submitted by corporations, non-profits, governmental and educational organizations. Independent ROI assessment calculations of the actual business benefits and ROI achieved by each project were performed by Nucleus Research’s analysts.
“In an increasingly challenging economy, investments in technology need to deliver value to both reduce costs and drive competitive advantage,” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research. “This year’s ROI award winners once again prove that investments in technology can both return dramatic value and open opportunities for new products and customer expansion.”
The following deployments were recognized as ROI Award winners:
- Dolfi1920, for its implementation of Genesys Cloud, with an ROI of 3558%
- Walker Edison, for its implementation of Domo, with an ROI of 1670%
- PrimeLine, for its implementation of ProntoForms, with an ROI of 1228%
- Lohmiller & Company, for its implementation of Blue Ridge, with an ROI of 909%
- International Republican Institution, for its implementation of JAMIS, with an ROI of 710%
- Uala, for its implementation of Hibob, with an ROI of 405%
- Gordon College, for its implementation of Salesforce, with an ROI of 294%
- Scotiabank, for its implementation of Plum, with an ROI of 182%
- Bureau Veritas, for its implementation of UKG, with an ROI of 116%
- Mission Health Communities, for its implementation of Prophix, with an ROI of 110%
To learn more about the ROI Awards, click here.
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is the recognized global leader in ROI technology research. Using a case-based approach, we provide research streams and advisory services that allow vendors and end users to quantify and maximize the return from their technology investments. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com or follow our latest updates on LinkedIn.